To ensure that you receive your items as quickly and safely as possible, iCell Accessories use a comprehensive way of shipping. Shipping times for all options are detailed below.
Please note: In order to ensure that all details on your order are correct, items may not ship until we are able to verify the order and card holder details.
About our shipping Rates
|Shipping + Handling||Cost Inc GST||Delivery Timeframe|
|Regular||$2.20||5-7 business days|
|Priority||$7.70||3-5 business days|
|Express||$10.45||1-3 business days|
Things to consider
- – Shipping would be handled by AUSTRALIA POST.
- – We do NOT ship to P.O. Box.
- – Depending on size or weight of item, If the item amount is below $15 (total order) must be shipped via Regular Postage method.
- – Depending on size or weight of item, If the item amount is above $15 (total order) must be shipped via Priority or Express Postage methods.
- – Only Priority and Express shipping method will have a tracking ID/number provided.
- – Please contact us for more information.
No matter where the item is sourced, iCell Accessories makes all attempts to keep you regularly informed of when you can expect delivery.
For most instances you will be provided with a tracking number. This is emailed to you through our system, normally on the evening of the day or next business day of shipment.
We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the event that an ordered item is on back order, not available or we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 3-5 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, or a full refund.
For an accurate delivery time, please refer to Australia Post website: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times
All shipments are taxable and will be charged at a flat rate (based on the product or item) on the entire order.
If we have any issues with any of your items being out of stock we will contact you within 3 business days of you placing your order and work out an alternative solution for you. You will not be charged for any goods that are not in stock.